We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A ticket stub diary for organizing memories from their favorite concerts or sporting events (while looking forward to making new ones once we start going to concerts and sporting events again).
Promising review: “This is such a great item for yourself or to give as a gift. I received one as a gift years ago and just purchased a new one as I had filled up my original one. It’s so nice to be able to go back and remember all the great concerts or events you’ve attended by flipping through this ticket stub diary. Each slot perfectly fits a ticket stub and has a few lines for you to write any comments or who you were with. I love this item!” —Jessica
Get it from Uncommon Goods for $12.
2. A Polaroid original camera so you can make memories together the old fashioned way. It’s perfect for capturing special moments and you’ll be grateful to be able to reminisce on them later.
Comes with rechargeable battery via USB cable.
Get it from Nordstrom for $99.99
3. A Bodum French press coffee maker because if they’re a big coffee fan, chances are they’ve heard of (and maybe even pined after) Bodum. It’s a leading brand in coffee brewing and is sure to bring a little happiness to their mornings.
Promising review: “Husband and I love our French press. It’s super easy to use and looks so nice! No bitter taste and filters perfectly! Have used this twice a day since we bought it. It’s easy and delicious!!!” —Valerie
Get it from Wayfair for $29.77 (originally $36; available in six colors and five sizes)
4. A set of Valentine’s Day dress socks so you can keep things low pressure and stop stressing about what to get him already! It’s a cute gift that definitely fits the theme and practical enough that he’ll be able to wear them all the time (and think about you while he does).
Promising review: “They feel great and stay up great. Wish I’d ordered some sooner.” —Michael G.
Get it from Bombas for $57 (available in three sizes)
5. A men’s groom-on-the-go set so you won’t have to deal with pointy beard hairs anymore. It’s a gift for the both of you, plus it’ll be an exciting addition to their morning getting-ready routine.
Promising review: “I’m 16 and I have used probably around 50 different moisturizers and face cleansers, but NONE of them gave me what I was expecting. This set is perfect and Is sold for an AMAZING price. Trust me, get this and you won’t regret it.” —adaorerr
Get it from Kiehls for $40
6. A pair of Timberlands because you know what’s never a bad idea? Gifting quality footwear and Timberland has been a renowned name in the business for decades.
Promising review: “My wife purchased this boot for me. They fit well and happy about the look. They are not boring, they fit good and stylish. She did well.” —Wendell C.
Get it from Macy’s for $198 (available in sizes 6.5–18 and in three colors)
7. A cozy wine carrier that pairs well with a nice bottle of red and your favorite pasta for a casual but intimate dinner at home. It’s the perfect way to have the romantic but low-pressure V-day you desire without the added stress of dining out in the cold.
Plus, it’ll encourage you both to not only spend a little alone time together but also stay safe indoors. It’s an ideal solution to the winter scaries and will make trips to the wine store a little more polished.
Get it from Graf Lantz for $39 (available in seven colors).
8. A pair of AirPods that anyone is sure to love. If you’re looking for a no-muss no-fuss gift, look no further. These are sure to impress any partner who values their morning commute music, podcast, and more.
Promising review: “I ordered in-store pick-up. They were new, never opened and they are amazing! I love mine. They automatically linked themselves as my name AirPods. Worth buying and will be buying more for the family.” —Steph
Get it from Walmart for $129
9. A bourbon lip balm that is sure to bring a smile to their face. It’s incredibly well-made and, as the reviews note, is definitely an adult gift that feels as good as it looks.
Promising review: “Because you’re wondering: Yes, a nice, smooth bourbon smell and taste. Not overpowering. This isn’t lip *gloss* for a junior high schooler. It’s lip balm. For grownups. As for the “balm” part, so far it seems quite moisturizing without being oily. I’m glad I ordered four at once.” —C. Romeo
Get it from Amazon for $6
10. An Alexa Echo Dot because if you’re looking for a low-stakes gift that is sure to please then this may just be the item for you. Everyone loves electronics and if your partner values convenience then this is a no-brainer.
Promising review: “I have a few Dots around the house. One decided to have an attitude and she had to be replaced. Problem with voice recognition. I still pay the bills around here so she is not here anymore! HaHa!!I replaced her with the new Echo Dot 4th Gen in Blue. How pretty! It matches my home furnishings. Love the ball design. Very different but really cool. Sound is beautiful. I love playing music and the tone is great. I’ll update if I run into a problem but so far I’m really pleased with this new design, color, and sound. Highly recommend.” —Shesinstpete33710
Get it from Amazon for $29.99
11. A plant gift bundle that’s a great way to help him nurture his green thumb. If he’s been looking to try his hand at plant fatherhood, this is a great and low stakes introduction that will make this new hobby feel approachable.
If you don’t want him to treat plant parentship like the “love fern” a la How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days, then take the anxiety out of the process by giving the gift that even those of us with no plant skills can appreciate.
Get it from PlantX for $49.99.
12. A whiskey wedge glass to ensure his favorite spirit is always on ice.
Promising review: “The perfect glass for whiskey or bourbon if you don’t want a watered-down drink. The thick ice wedge that forms slowly melts to release water and mix with spirits. Easy to use and neat, perfect ice every time.” —Keara
Get it from Uncommon Goods for $17.95.
13. A Patagonia beanie for the person who wants to give the gift of a snuggly warm head. It’s very fashionable, but still practical, which we can all appreciate.
Get it from Nordstrom for $45
14. For the foodie, consider this kit that lets you grow your own salsa.
Promising review: “I got this as a gift for my friend who loves growing potted plants. He was recently telling me about the progress of his small cactus plants, so I knew this Grow Your Own Salsa Kit would be perfect for him. Plus, he likes salsa. He just opened his gift yesterday and was so happy with it.” —Amanda
Get it from Uncommon Goods for $12.
15. A basketball mug with a hoop because there’s never been a better time to dunk mini marshmallows and tiny cookies than right now. Just prepared to hear them shout “Kobe!” a lot more.
Promising review: “Oh my goodness when this arrived, I, who hate sports had a great time practicing throwing both marshmallows mini, and peanuts into the hoop before I gave it to a friend who coaches a girls basketball team. When we use them for drinks or soup or ice cream it’s a ball (no pun intended) to try to play a game of basketball! Great size and had a good weight, large enough for a good size serving of what you want.” —Cindy Lindsley
Get it from Amazon for $25
16. A pair of noise-cancelling wireless headphones because there’s never a bad occasion to up your technology game. It’s definitely an essential item so you can be sure they’ll will get tons of use out of it. Plus, it’ll keep their ears a bit warmer all winter long.
Promising review: “These were my first wireless headphones so I got these based on the good reviews. Not at all disappointed. Work great, Comfortable and were a great price. I am very pleased and have no problem recommending these headphones. Not an audiophile so can’t get into technical stuff but they sound great. I had an old set of Bose headphones I think were close to $300 and to be fair there is not that much difference.” —Lester M. Carson
Get it from Amazon for $49.99 (available in seven colors)
17. A Champion weave sweatshirt for the boyfriend who lives in the same sweatshirt. This is a great way to incorporate new versions of the same style into their wardrobe, which we know they’ll love.
Promising review: “Best quality sweatshirt! Definitely worth the money, it’s so nice and cozy, I love the color too” —Nazark
Get it from Nordstrom for $50
18. A pack of Blue Point Brewing beer because there’s no reason the holiday season needs to be dull and with this many flavor profiles to choose from it we’re certain it won’t be! Blue Point has a brew for every mood and every dude so it’ll definitely be a crowd-pleaser.
It’s never a mundane holiday when you get to celebrate with a nice cold brew. If he’s into local breweries and his favorite thing to do on a regular weekend night is hitting a craft beer shop then you can be sure he’ll be a huge admirer of this thoughtful gift. Plus, it supports a small local business, which we can all get behind.
Get it from Blue Point Brewing for $10.99+ (available in multiple flavors).
19. A match striker because if your boyfriend appreciates fine ceramics as well as gifts from small businesses, you’ve struck gold. This is a simple gift that literally anyone could use to spruce up their coffee or bedside tables.
Promising review: “I love this match striker. It is beautifully made and works very well to light matches. The colors offered are all very pretty but I think it’d be cool to add a black gloss/ matte black one for a more modern option as well!” —Hi I’m Jane
Get it from Amazon Handmade for $29.99
20. A SodaStream machine so they can have seltzer without having to run to the deli or grocery store. If they’re a big fan of sparkling water or even just nifty specialty appliances, this is sure to be a slam dunk.
Promising review: “We are longtime SodaStream users…our 8-year-old unit finally started to fail, so we upgraded to the One Touch. Absolute dream…easy to use, consistent, efficient. As good as the manual carbonator was this is even better. Just push the filled SodaStream bottle onto the One Touch, you don’t even have to screw it in, hit the start button twice and in about 10 seconds you have a liter of freshly carbonated water. Can’t emphasize enough how simple this is. We drink four or more liters of seltzer a day in the summer so this machine has gotten a fair bit of use since we set it up…100% reliable to date.” —Tom Wolski
Get it from Amazon for $99.99 (originally $129.99; available in two colors and styles)
21. A portable record player sure to be a crowd-pleaser, especially if they love music. Throw their favorite record in there and you’re an expert gift-giver.
Promising review: “First time using this type of record player and was so easy to figure out! I love how easy it is to switch/connect to the Bluetooth setting and is a great speaker. Sound quality is amazing for the price and is still crystal clear even at max volume. Would highly recommend to any beginner enthusiasts! BONUS: It comes with a replacement stylus and instructions on how to safely replace it as not to damage it.” —Christina
Get it from Walmart for $44.98 (originally $59.99; available in 30 colors)
22. A gourmet coffee sampler that is perfect for the coffee lover in your life. If your boyfriend is constantly sipping Trader Joes coffee, give them the gift they wouldn’t normally get for themself: high quality beans.
Promising review: “I have not used any of the bags of espresso beans yet but we are very excited. My girlfriend and I traveled to Seattle a few months back and we already miss the coffee. We consider ourselves somewhat of a coffee fanatic of sorts. We both make home-brewed lattes each morning and grind our own coffee beans daily. Again the beans are from Seattle and we actually got beans from a familiar location cafe ladre so that is really awesome. Again we are excited to use the new coffee Seattle does coffee the best and can’t wait. I will write another review on each bag after testing.” —Bennie87
Get it from Amazon for $28 (available in six styles, eight flavors, and four sizes).
23. A Levi’s denim jacket for the boyfriend who knows what they like and it’s usually jean. It’s a simple gift that they’ll get tons of use out of and think of you every time they throw it on!
Promising review: “Absolutely love this jacket. It’s my second one. Good for mild days and on cold days, you can add a sweater. Sleeves roll up nice. Inside pockets are to die for, you can store so many sweet items in inside pockets. Man….this jacket sets the bar for lightweight rugged jackets. I’m about 5’8, 160 lbs., super average-size dude and large fits perfectly.” —Amber Downs
Get it from Amazon for $56.84+ (available sizes XS–4X and 24 colors).
24. An Amazon Fire HD 10 Tablet so you can watch that list of movies that you’ve compiled, play your favorite music, and video call friends together, all from the comfort of your own living room.
Promising review: “The tablet is awesome! it is really fast and it is really smooth. I have the Fire HD 8 and it’s not nearly as fast or smooth at this tablet. Plus with the Anker Type C PD charger, I’ve been able to charge this tablet at 16 watts! Fast charging, type c, faster wifi, faster processor, and etc… this tablet is a steal at 149 dollars!” —wwjoshdew
Get it from Amazon for $149.99 (available in two sizes, four colors, and two styles).
Find the perfect gift for any occasion, from white elephant gift exchanges to gifts for teachers, housewarming gifts to birthday gifts, and even the perfect gift basket if you’re truly stumped. Plus, check out the BuzzFeed gift guide for even more incredible gifting ideas.